Unwanted creampie

If looks tell mood then this girl is having one bad day. Just by the expression on her face you can tell that the unwanted creampie dripping from her snatch is something she didn’t want and doesn’t appreciate. We have have several requests from guys who send in their photos of the moment a  girl gets unwanted creampie so we started this blog out with this one

Thanks for Joey for the pic and story, which goes like this.. Here is a photograph of my girl Tara that I took recently for your unwanted creampie section. Tara would never let me blow sperm in her twat and always demanded that I pull out or pop on a condom.



Well the problem is I have a love for creampies and wanted badly to capture one but after months of asking she always refused. Long story short I got this image of the girl getting an unwanted creampie and it was well worth the wait. I had her in perfect position as she was a bit drunk, which happens often, and when I felt the cum swell up from my balls I just played it off and let loose like nothing happened. Half way into my load she felt the throb and tried to pull away but it was to late, I filled her pussy with the cum she didn’t want.

I tried to explain that is was accidental but for some reason she didn’t want to believe me. I dumped her about two weeks after this photo.

2 comentarios:

Crea Mpie dijo...

wow!!!

Blogger dijo...

TeethNightGuard is offering personalized fitting and highest quality customized teeth guards.